International Compliance Consulting
Businesses need to stay up-to-date in the world's ever-changing global trade requirements.
IITC assists its clients by navigating through complex customs regulations while achieving and maintaining import compliance. As your partner in this process, we empower you with the knowledge and assisting you to execute reasonable care. Your company will have the tools necessary to understand global trade regulations and implement the policies and procedures that distinctively affect your business.
Our consultancy services encompass inter alia customs compliance and planning, international trade law, freight management, and global trade management systems.
Throughout the process, we give equal attention to planning as well as trade compliance. Our services are provided in conjunction with a worldwide network of international trade experts.
Our objective is to maximize cost and administrative efficiencies whilst ensuring compliance with all relevant customs rules and trade regulations.
Integrity International Trade Consulting provides the following services:
- Anti-Dumping & Countervailing Duties
- Brand Protection- Intellectual Property Rights Protection
- Customs Hotline
- Customs Audits and Investigations
- Customs Valuation
- Duty Saving Strategies
- Excise Tax Advisory
- Export Controls
- Importer Self-Assessment Certification
- Integrity Services –Trade Compliance Programs
- Internal Classification and Valuations Audits
- Tariff Engineering/Product Design
- Supply Chain Security-CTPAT
- Sourcing Strategy
- Tariff Classification
(ADD) ISA-Importer Self-Assessment Certification
The Importer Self-Assessment (ISA) is a voluntary program to improve trade compliance for resident importers that work with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). The program is mutually beneficial for both parties build on knowledge, trust, and willingness to maintain an ongoing CBP/Importer relationship. If you have two years of importing experience and are certified in the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program, you are eligible. ISA participants takes responsibility for managing and monitoring their own compliance through self-assessment, controlling their environment and activities by assessing risk areas, communicating, and informing their Customs operations.
IITC can help you become ISA certified by reviewing your operations, conducting audits of Customs entries, and much more.
These services help you:
- Improve proficiency
- Achieve compliance
- Save money
- Peace of mind
As a result, you can:
- Removal from comprehensive compliance audits
- Expanded benefits of Prior Disclosure
- Reduce shipment inspections and delays
- Access U.S. Customs trade specialists and an Account Manager
- Access the Regulatory Audit Division hotline for assistance