International Compliance Consulting
Businesses need to stay up-to-date in the world's ever-changing global trade requirements.
IITC assists its clients by navigating through complex customs regulations while achieving and maintaining import compliance. As your partner in this process, we empower you with the knowledge and assisting you to execute reasonable care. Your company will have the tools necessary to understand global trade regulations and implement the policies and procedures that distinctively affect your business.
Integrity International Trade Consulting provides the following services:
- Assists companies developing their international trade compliance programs
- Identifies duty saving strategies through special trade programs
- Confirms documentation needed for import
- Determines Harmonized System Classification (HTS) number for your goods
- Establishes appropriate customs duty rate and other import taxes
- Verifies import requirements for particular products and any restrictions or license requirements
- Advises on requirements and regulations for imported merchandise return of American goods
- Assists companies to identify eligibility and the submission of drawback claims
- Assists companies prepare for Importer Self-Assessment Certification
(ADD) ISA-Importer Self-Assessment Certification
The Importer Self-Assessment (ISA) is a voluntary program to improve trade compliance for resident importers that work with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). The program is mutually beneficial for both parties build on knowledge, trust, and willingness to maintain an ongoing CBP/Importer relationship. If you have two years of importing experience and are certified in the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program, you are eligible. ISA participants takes responsibility for managing and monitoring their own compliance through self-assessment, controlling their environment and activities by assessing risk areas, communicating, and informing their Customs operations.
IITC can help you become ISA certified by reviewing your operations, conducting audits of Customs entries, and much more.
These services help you:
- Improve proficiency
- Achieve compliance
- Save money
- Peace of mind
As a result, you can:
- Removal from comprehensive compliance audits
- Expanded benefits of Prior Disclosure
- Reduce shipment inspections and delays
- Access U.S. Customs trade specialists and an Account Manager
- Access the Regulatory Audit Division hotline for assistance