Webinars by IITC
Get training delivered to you instantly, in the comfort of your office or home. Purchase past webinars below:
All webinars are conducted by Integrity ITC CEO Kelli R. Thompson, who was previously a Supervisory Import Specialist managing an apparel team in Miami. Ms Thompson has trained CBP's Import Specialists nationally at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center. Let her train your staff to know exactly what CBP requires for customs compliance and facilitating legitimate trade. Learn more about Ms. Thompson here.
The following webinars are available for viewing-on-demand! Get educated on your schedule. You'll receive a PDF copy of the presentation to keep, and the webinar will be available for 4 weeks from date of purchase.
Get a Positive Determination: Understanding Production Records and How to Substantiate a FTA Claim for Apparel
Numerous importers take advantage of Free Trade Agreements and receive preferential tariff treatment. Furthermore, TPP on the horizon means greater enforcement by CBP issuing FTA verification requests. It is ultimately the responsibility of the importer to substantiate an FTA claim. It is essential that the importer understands what records are necessary to substantiate a FTA claim.
The webinar will cover:
- Recordkeeping requirements for FTA claims
- The importance of in-house production record review prior to submitting to CBP
- Key documents requested to substantiate a claim
- Detailed explanation of production records
- Utilizing a Production Record Checklist
- The benefits good production records, and the risk of insufficient production records
Affidavits: Proving Country of Origin for FTA claims for Textiles and Wearing Apparel
This webinar will cover:
- The importance of providing sufficient records to substantiate claims.
- Required data elements to demonstrate products qualify for preferential treatment.
- Benefit and Risk of noncompliant affidavits or alternate documents.